Friday, November 18, 2005

Gmail Draft goodness

I've just spend a few minutes writing a mail, and chatting in the background, switching between my Firefox and my X-Chat all the time. Then, in one moment, I hit the backspace key, wanting to erase a character in my mail message, and before I knew it my browser went backwards in time.

That is, it left the current page and visited the previous page in history. The current page was gone, and all my message text with it.

Enter the tonight's hero: after visiting my Inbox in Gmail again, I've noticed a red Draft item in the thread in which I was going to post. Thankfully, just before my Backspace accident, Gmail saved the draft of the message.

Thanks, Google! ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger 'Thought & Humor' said...

You have a riveting web log
and undoubtedly must have
atypical & quiescent potential
for your intended readership.
May I suggest that you do
everything in your power to
honor your encyclopedic/omniscient
Designer/Architect as well
as your revering audience.
As soon as we acknowledge
this Supreme Designer/Architect,
Who has erected the beauteous
fabric of the universe, our minds
must necessarily be ravished with
wonder at this infinite goodness,
wisdom and power.

Please remember to never
restrict anyone's opportunities
for ascertaining uninterrupted
existence for their quintessence.

Best wishes for continued ascendancy,
Dr. Howdy

'Thought & Humor'

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home